Embassy opening hours: Monday to Friday 09.00 - 16.00.
Address: Menara Rajawali 20th fl., Jl. Dr Ide Anak Agung Gede Agung, Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
Telephone: +62 21 2965 0000 (opening hours phone inquires: 08:30-12:00 and 13:00-16:00)
Fax: +62 21 2965 0001
Opening hours Consular and Visa matters:
Monday-Friday 09.00-12.00 and 13.00-16.00
It is recommended to make an appointment prior to visiting the Embassy.
The Visa Section:
Telephone inquiries about visa and residence permits will be answered between 14.00 to 16.00 (Monday-Thursday). For submission of applications and general inquiries about visa and residence permits, please contact Norway Visa Application Centre (VFS Global).
In case of emergency:
In case of an emergency after office hours, you will have the possibility to be transferred to the Foreign Service Response Center in Oslo, Norway by calling the embassy. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Oslo may also be reached by calling +47 23 95 00 00
Note: This possibility is for emergencies only, and should not under any circumstance be used for inquiries about visa applications.
The Embassy will be closed on the following days during 2017:
- 13th April (Easter - Maundy Thursday)
- 14th April (Easter - Good Friday)
- 17th April (Easter - Easter Monday)
- 1st May (Labour Day)
- 17th May (Norway's Constitution Day)
- 25th May (Ascension Day of Jesus Christ)
- 6th May (Ascension Day of Prophet Muhammad)
- 17th May Norwegian Constitution day
- 23rd June (Idul Fitri)
- 26th June (Idul Fitri)
- 17th August (Indonesian Independence Day)
- 1st September (Idul Adha)
- 25th December (Christmas Day)
- 26th December (Boxing day)